- Melanie Shaffer Freitas continues to serve on the County of Santa Cruz Planning Commission, representing Supervisor Zach Friend and the Second District.
- Melanie Shaffer Freitas recently completed a 3-year project as a consultant to the City of Scotts Valley and is serving as project manager of all permits and entitlements for the 1440 Multi-University, a $100 million project at the former Bethany College Campus.
- Michael J. Freitas has completed his term as President of the Monterey Bay Section of the California Water Environment Association
- Michael J. Freitas is now qualified as a SWPPP (Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan) QSD in the State of California
- Michael J. Freitas was the Project Engineer for the the merger of Lompico Water District with San Lorenzo Valley Water District